You get this error in case when your account is banned by our security system. The reason why accounts are banned is a great number of logins to the account. In your case probably your passwords were revealed and spread over the Internet so that a lot of people gained access to your account. Or, the second reason — you’ve logged to the site from many different IPs. Don’t worry; any transactions can’t be made while your account is banned. To un-ban your account you should contact our support service. Our agent will help you change your password and un-ban your account.
Articles in this section
- I've lost my Username/Password, what now?
- How can I change my Username/Password?
- My Password and Username don't work?
- I have not received my Username/Password?
- Who do I contact if I joined using my checking account?
- I am logging on to the site but am unable to view anything?
- I get an Error Code A001
- I get an Error Code B000
- Didn't find the answer?