- Install Samsung VR on your Samsung Gear VR
- If Samsung VR is not yet installed on your Gear VR compatible phone install it directly in the Oculus Home Environment.*
- Choose and download Samsung Gear VR 2880x1440 video on your PCor mobile device.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB Cable and copy the file to one of these folders:\Card\Movies or \Phone\Movies. Your computer may offer you the option to copy and convert the file or just copy. Select Copying only.
- Insert your phone into the Gear VR headset and launch the Samsung VR appfrom the Oculus Home. In the Samsung VR application select the "Device" and then "Sideloaded" and pick a video you want to watch and enjoy!
How to install Samsung VR outside of the US?
- You will need to install a VPN app like Hola on your phone and select USA as your country.
- From within the Hola app, launch the Oculus Store. Search for Samsung VR and install it to your phone.
- Once you enter the Oculus Home app using your Gear VR again, you should find Samsung VR in your Library. Launch it and enjoy the VirtualReality experience.